1) I have taken the real GMAT five times. My score card can be viewed by going to the link on the "websites" section of my Linkedin profile and by entering the authentication code. I am the best GMAT teacher in the NCR region.
2) My scores have been 740 , 750 , 740 , 720 , and 710 . My average GMAT score of the past five attempts is a whopping 732.
3) My own average GMAT score is 732, and the average score of my students is 721.
4) I was selected to ISB 1 year full time program (PGP), IIMC 1 year full time program (PGPEX), and XLRI 1 year full time program (GMP).
5) My office is in South Delhi (Hauz Khas). It may also be noted that I am taking online GMAT classes in as many as 14 different countries throughout the world and eight different states in India.
BEWARE OF FAKE CLAIMS.
1) Do you know that 99% of the teachers in Delhi have never taken the GMAT? I daily come across fake claims where coaching institutes claim that their faculty has taken the real GMAT.
2) Every student must ask his/her GMAT instructor to show the real GMAT Score Card by supplying the official link to the score report along with the authentication code.[Every time a person takes the GMAT an official link is provided with a code called the authentication code].
3) Some teachers fake to the extent that they create duplicate mark sheets using a PDF editor. It may be noted that the official link with the authentication code is the real test of genuinity.
4) My own official link to my score card with the authentication code has been provided in the "website" section of my linkedin profile.
All payments are using secure gateways. All our consultants either provide a free initial consultation